The management of Sydney Power House Pty Ltd is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all that work on or visit our worksites.
This company recognises that our people are our most valuable asset and as such we strive to provide them with a safe and productive environment.
Sydney Power House Pty Ltd will achieve our health and safety requirements by:-
- Identifying hazards, assessing risks and implementing controls which prevent injury or illness to our employees or subcontractors;
- Consulting with all employees, subcontractors and key stakeholders in OH&S matters;
- Planning, implementing and maintaining an effective occupational health and safety system that takes into account all relevant OH&S Legislation and meeting or exceeding requirements;
- Establishing safety rules, policies and procedures which all employees, subcontractors and visitors will be required to adhere to on our worksites;
- Investigating promptly any accident or incident in order to implement corrective actions as soon as possible;
- Ensuring our company actively participates in OH&S issues, including the identification and provision of training requirements;
- Providing effective rehabilitation to injured workers and supporting them as required;
- Continually monitoring compliance and performance of our OH&S program; and
Supporting OH&S Representatives and/or Committees established on our worksites.
Sydney Power House Pty Ltd requires all employees and subcontractors to work in a safe manner and report any hazards so that they can be dealt with as soon as possible. Sydney Power House ensure that each employee has completed a “Construction Industry General Induction Training” course and has been inducted into our company safety plan.